Sunday, March 3, 2013

Zombie aid worker fiction

It is a truth universally acknowledged that an aid worker in possession of humanitarian fiction must be in want of zombies.

Tales from the Hood has set out a challenge which is a hell of a lot more fun that his last challenge for non-boring aid posts. Zombie aid worker fiction. Ideas started brewing yesterday afternoon, and I've spent today writing instead of working. One of my colleague's first career was as a microbiologist and enjoyed being distracted by me asking questions about transmission routes and laboratory testing. So without naming names, I'm giving her a big shout-out for all her suggestions.

I'm not quite finished it yet, but I will post it here when it's finished (ideally tonight so I can catch up on the work I was supposed to do today tomorrow!!).

Hope you like it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment