Saturday, March 9, 2013

Special Special Shout Out

Today is my parents' wedding anniversary. They've been married for a very long time so I just wanted to take a minute to thank them for being so supportive and encouraging, patient and caring and just generally all round amazing folks!

My dad sent me a youtube video the other day of a very well trained dog. I've been trying to convince my parents to get another dog for years (would you believe that guilt tripping them by saying I'd spend more time at home if there was a dog to play with didn't work?). Dad wrote back "We don't need a dog when we have such clever offspring who amuse us. More short stories please."

So I told Dad to give me a topic and I'd write a short story especially for them. "What about the excellent adventures of a middle aged couple in an Asian country - your choice of country."

I wish that I could've had a little story ready for today, but it's been a busy few days and nights...so I'm going to crowdsource some ideas - leave a comment with a suggestion for an adventure and I'll include it in the story!


No comments:

Post a Comment