Sunday, November 11, 2012

Phone photos - food edition

Here are a few photos to tide you over until the good stuff comes - I'm heading back out to our field programmes tomorrow for 10 days and will actually get out of the office this time which is very exciting - I took these with my crappy Nokia phone, so don't expect much.

Firstly, around Halloween I was invited to a fantastic dinner, which featured a march of olive and carrot penguins...how fantastic are they!!
A close second were the spidery devilled eggs (someone cruelly pointed out that the spiders were missing some legs - but frankly, anyone who chops up olives and artfully arranges them on eggs is a hero of mine!
Finally, I spotted this sign at the cash register at the supermarket the other day - i.e. a couple of months after Ramadan...
probably could've used some after eating so many penguins and spiders!!

No comments:

Post a Comment