Thursday, February 2, 2012

Spamalot

I was telling a friend last night that I continue to receive spam emails from a number of strange places (not strange like Nigerian bankers, but strange like places I've lived) and recalled the Hotel Agrabad in Chittagong - a hotel I never stayed at, and I can't even remember where the Agrabad district in Chittagong is.

Anyway, there were 2 messages in my spam folder this morning, and what a coinkydink:

Greetings from Hotel Agrabad, Chittagong!

Dear Guest(s),

We would like to inform you that, we are fully booked from February 17 to 23, 2012. During these period we are unable to provide you any room. If you already have given the room reservation then, kindly ignore this massage.


Have you ever had a hotel that you've never stayed at, nor are you planning on staying at, send you an email to tell you that they're fully booked up for six whole nights in a couple of weeks? Also, I don't believe anyone should ever ignore a 'massage'...

No comments:

Post a Comment