Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Holly, Sandy and Lara

I was thrilled to pieces when I found out I'd be in the UK for my friend Charmaine's 30th birthday. On the weekend I journeyed 4 hours to get to Kent, for one of the best costume parties I've ever been to. With a Hollywood theme, there was a wonderful array of movie characters, including Harry Potter, the boys from Brokeback Mountain, ABBA, Catwoman, and of course:
Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's, Sandy from Grease, and Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. It was so great to catch up with Chaz (whose Sandy impersonation was superb) after a good 5 years at least and to have Jules there as well (who actually did fly all the way over from Australia) was brilliant!
There was much reminiscing about high school, and it's nice to know that some things never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment