Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!

I'm not quite sure how it feels to be 29 yet, I've only been up for a couple of hours but they have been a couple of excellent hours. First there was the unprecedented level of water pressure in the shower, then my hair dryer didn't cut out until I'd actually finished drying my hair (something that can't always be counted on), then there was a lovely phone call from Ems, and THEN there were pancakes for breakfast! And that was all before 8am.

Hoping to see the new Harry Potter movie tonight which will top off the day nicely...now all I can do is hope that the working day is as good as this morning!!

And before Steve, James or Rowan make a comment on how old I am, may I remind them all that they remain years older than me!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. maybe older physically. but definitely not emotionally! ha! take that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would we do that to you?!? Don't worry, I've found life after 29 to be just as good as life before 29... even if I can no longer eat everything I want to :)

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete