Sunday, April 24, 2011

The most fantastic statue

We went out for sushi tonight, and I must say it was some of the best sushi I've ever eaten! Who would've thunk it? Anyway, my dream came true on the way back home. We decided to stop off at the Embassy Nightclub, as a statue outside had captivated us all. Turns out it was $10 to get in and we only had an hour before curfew, so we didn't bother. But at least I got to take this...

What a few of us initially thought, from driving past at a relatively high speed, was a statue for a campaign on violence against women, is actually two people dancing.

I thought I'd seen the pinnacle of odd statues, but I was wrong. I'm now very curious to witness the dancing that goes on in the Embassy nightclub. Maybe next weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment