Saturday, April 10, 2010

Competition for Shwarma Man?

Dear Shwarma Man

My friend Rowan sent me a link to an interesting article. And by interesting, I mean it's a load of crap. "Shawarma you just can't beat" - in Amman, Jordan? I don't think so!! I don't care if this dude does sell 5,000 shwarma every day, his definitely can't beat yours.

If I had any holiday time left, I'd pop over there myself and try it out. Not for the deliciousness that I'm sure is in there somewhere, but because I could then prove that your Shwarma is still number 1. Shwarma Man, there's a girl named Nour who lives in Tripoli who reads this blog who is going to Jordan very soon. Perhaps she could go and visit the Reem shwarma stand, and then come and see you (just down from Groupy dowra towards Mar Elias, Al Mina) and let you know first hand how much better you are. And then she could let us all know in the comments how much better you are.

Wouldn't that be great Shwarma Man? I think so too!

Love Carly.

1 comment:

  1. hehehe, it made me smile to read my name in your post! :-P okay, the competition is definitely on! I'm going to try Reem's shawarma when I go to Amman at the end of this week, and then I'll come back and try your's (save the best for last, eh? ;-) Here we go... :-)

    ReplyDelete