- They are very conscious of time. In most photographs, there is a clock positioned prominently.
- Swedish people are big readers; the bookshelves are filled with interesting looking books.
- Swedish children tend to leave toys in random places. Similarly, Swedish adults leave their shoes lying around a lot too, even though they have wonderful shoe racks.
- They are a pet friendly people.
- Swedish people are creatively minded. This is demonstrated by the thick framed glasses adults wear.
- They have green thumbs, almost every picture has a plant or flower of some description.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Everything I know about Swedes, I've learned from IKEA
From a perusal of the IKEA catalogue, I can summise the following about Swedish people: