Monday, January 4, 2010

Travel Tails

Anyone who has read this blog will be very familiar with my love of animals. And my love of taking pictures of animals. A while ago, my Mum (thanks Mum!) suggested that I compile all my photographs of animals in interesting places into a book, which I could call "Travel Tails". I'm not quite ready for a book, but I have decided to start a(nother) blog, where I'll start putting up some of these photos and the stories behind them.

Unfortunately for me, there are people in the world who aren't very good spellers. The whole point of Travel Tails, is that they are TALES about TAILS. Alas, some people in the world who want to share their travel TALES have taken the addresses for Travel TAILS. Pffffft. Anway, you can find my stories at The Travel Tails.

No comments:

Post a Comment