Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hard core protection

You may not know this about me, but writing reports all day isn't the only contribution I make to the work here. I recently saw a question on the whiteboard in the Monitoring and Evaluation Unit's office, on how to define "hard core protection issues." Having done a bit of work on protection in the past, I felt obligated to provide a few possibilities:

Tehehe, you thought this wasn't going to be a post about kittens right?!! I got an email from Ingebjorg telling me of a potential photo opportunity - Aniseh had taken up residence in the paper recycling box...too much cute!


She's not as wonderfully soft as the kitties we found in Istanbul, but she's got a great personality.
video
Meanwhile, I did do something productive today, and have just sent off a progress report for the European Commission, compiled most of my monthly note of the various activities...now it's onto a final report for the Japanese!

No comments:

Post a Comment