Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A business proposal for Shwarma Man

Dear Shwarma Man,

It's been a while since I last wrote, I apologise. I wanted to tell you something about my trip to Istanbul. You see, there were lots of kebab places around, but not one of them smelled as good as your place. Not a single one!

Also, I've been meaning to investigate the guys in the souk who brew perfumes (maybe they don't "brew" them, but I can't think of a more appropriate word). I would like to bottle the scent of your shwarma place and sell it for big bucks. I really do think people would be happy to smell as good as your shwarma do!! I think we could go into business together: you could accurately describe the ingredients you use (which will be easy for you since you speak Arabic and I'm just a beginner), and I could take the creative credit for the idea, perhaps design the bottle and then take a nice percentage of the profit...what do you think?

Love Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment