Thursday, November 26, 2009

Super duper awesome Big Bangs update

I realised the other day that I hadn't had a Big Bangs update in a while. But I held out in the hope that I could share the following news with you today.

Last night, Pierre was named Young Australian of the Year for the Australian Capital Territory!!

Photo credit

I am so unbelievably proud of Pierre and his team. In the past 18 months alone, they've delivered their special brand of development to over 8.500 children and donated over $15,000 worth of equipment and resources toIn the past 18 months the BIG BANGS have catered to over 8,500 children and donated more than $15,000 worth of equipment and resources to deserving charities, orphanages and school aimed at youth.

Congratulations Pierre, so proud!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment