Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Arnie on Swayze

Patrick Swayze has died of cancer at the young age of 57, which is very sad. I'm not one of those die hard Dirty Dancing fans, but I do love Point Break. I just read an article in which Arnold Schwarzenegger pays tribute to Swayze. I can't help but make fun of the last part of this quote:

"He played a wide range of characters both on stage and in movies and his celebrated performances made the hard work of acting look effortless - which I know from experience is not easy," Schwarzenegger said.

Arnie, making acting look effortless...that's like saying Keanu Reeves has a wide range of facial expressions (but I still love you Keanu!)

And here's Patrick Swayze (and also, the late Chris Farley) in one of his finest pieces of work

No comments:

Post a Comment