Wednesday, August 5, 2009

See Vlad Run

In my usual morning scan of online newspapers I came across a photo gallery of Vladimir Putin; apparently a photo shoot to show all those pesky Ruskis that he's a tough guy and not to be messed with. What I find most amusing about this particular gallery is the captions that accompany each photo. Behold!*

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin goes for a swim!

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin rides a horse!

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin drives an outboard motorboat!

Vladimir Putin feeds a horse!

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin fishes!


There are another five photos in the gallery. I feel like I've just read a children's book: he swims! He fishes! He ties his own shoelaces!!

*exclamation points added by me...

1 comment:

  1. A couple of years ago (while still Pres) he put out a DVD called "Let's Learn Judo With Vladimir Putin", I desperately want a copy but have never managed to source one.

    ReplyDelete