Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday cute

I just got an email from my dad and as soon as I opened it I had to really contain myself from squealing in delight. Friends will know how keen I am to one day have a mini-menagerie (that is, a menagerie of tiny animals). After seeing this video about a miniature horse (too much cute), these little piggies were almost too much!!

According to the email: These are Pennywell miniature pigs raised in Devon England.These mini pigs are meant to be pets, they are a variant of a rare breed from New Zealand. It is suggested that they always be sold in pairs so that they have a companion and someone to snuggle with (nb: isn't that the point of a pet owner??) They are supposed to be easy to house train and have good temperaments.

This little piggy went to market

This little piggy stayed home

This little piggy had roast beef (or a cup of tea)

And this little piggy had none

And this little piggy went wee wee wee wee all the way home


I'm in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment