Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Random birthday celebrations

It's my birthday on Monday - I'm not saying this in the expectation that I'll be flooded with presents (that would be a bit difficult as no-one knows my address) but as a statement of fact. I was wondering how I might celebrate my birthday this year, and whether it could possibly top last year...

I can't believe that was a whole year ago!

It had been mentioned that a few people were going to a show at the Baalbek International Festival and would I like to come. "Well of course I'd like to come," I said, not knowing what the show was. Turns out, Deep Purple are playing!! So I'm going to spend Saturday night amongst Roman ruins listening to a bunch of old rockers...should be a pretty solid competitor for the old Taj I'd say!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday sis! I'm gonna try and call you later on your mobile.

    ReplyDelete