Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Colour full

Yes, it's another post. But this one is just to bring the new blog colour scheme to your attention. Relaxing, isn't it? I had considered using my current colour obsession (a type of obsession not seen since early high school!) of orange, but can you believe that Blogger don't let you choose orange as a background colour for a blog...I can't imagine why...

My orange obsession really developed on my trip...



notice the new orange purse (picked up at a market in Florence), orange stripey Adidas shoes (on sale at an outlet in Vegas baby), orange leather passport wallet (a late birthday present from Katie, awesome!), orange watch (from one of those 'everything $20 stores' at an airport somewhere) and orange glasses...though they came from Bangers.

Probably best to stick with green for the blog though...

No comments:

Post a Comment