Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The answers....

While I was making my way home from my trip, I found a new game to test all of those playing at home's music knowledge. Ummm, nobody played...but here are the answers anyway!!

1. When you're walking down the street and a man tries to get your business
Filthy/Gorgeous - Scissor Sisters

2. Suddenly I can't stay in this room
This is how it goes - Missing Higgins

3. Well he shouted out his last word and he stumbled through the yard
Fair - Ben Folds

4. We passed upon the stairs
The Man Who Sold the World - David Bowie

5. Remembering the warm summer nights
Darkside, Lightside - Ash

6. Up so early feel so bright
Wish You Well - Bernard Fanning

7. I've been up and down
Always come back to your love - Samantha Mumba

8. This will be an uncertain time for us
Waiting for the Sun - Powderfinger

9. Paint no illusion, try to click with what you've got
Go let it out - Oasis

10. Sara spelled without a "h" was getting bored
Zak and Sara - Ben Folds

11. Can't explain all the feelings that you're making me feel
I believe in a thing called love - The Darkness

12. Do you think, everything, everyone is going mental?
Everything's just wonderful - Lily Allen

13. Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya
Kokomo - The Beach Boys

14. What a drag it is, the shape I'm in
Amerika - Razorlight

15. I don't think it's going to happen anymore
Twenty-One - The Cranberries

16. Baby when I met you there was peace unknown
Islands in the Stream - The Bee Gees

17. You say yes, I say no
Hello Goodbye - The Beatles

18. Hey girl, is he everything you wanted in a man?
What goes around comes around - Justin Timberlake

19. Sometimes I feel like I can't move on
C'mon People - Richard Ashcroft

20. She came all the way from America
Mean to Me - Crowded House

21. The snow can wait, I forgot my mittens
Winter - Tori Amos

22. Joseph's face was black as night
Under African Skies - Paul Simon

23. Take a minute girl, come sit down
Girl - Destiny's Child

24. It's funny how, even now
Drive you home - Garbage

25. Time goes by, so slowly
Hung up - Madonna

26. Shooting from the hip
Numbskull - Ash

27. High on a hill with the lonely goatherd
Wind it up - Gwen Stefani

28. My girl, my girl don't lie to me
Where did you sleep last night? - Nirvana

29. Psychic spies from China try to steal your mind elation
Californication - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

30. I know I stand in line until you think you have the time to spend an evening with me
Something Stupid - Frank Sinatra

31. Sometimes, is never quite enough
Perfect - Alanis Morissette

32. You're all I have in this teenage twilight
Burn baby burn - Ash

33. Got caught daydreamin' again
High Rolling - The Beautiful Girls

34. Johnny wanna be a big star
Gone Going - The Black Eyed Peas

35. Hello everybody, welcome today to the wonderful world of you
Pop ya collar - Usher

36. Caroline, see Caroline all the boys would say she's mighty fine
Roses - Andre 3000

37. You sit there in your heartache
When we were young - The Killers

38. It's the perfect time of year somewhere far away from here
Pinch me - The Barenaked Ladies

39. Pop, six, squish, oh oh, Cicero, Lipschitz
Cell Block Tango - Chicago

40. My last girlfriend didn't like me
Three Point One Four - The Bloodhound Gang

41. I want to, I want to be someone else or I'll explode
Talk Show Host - Radiohead

42. The gold road's sure a long road
Fools Gold - The Stone Roses

43. She spends too much time with herself every night
Peace in the Valley - Alabama 3

44. I just want you close, where you can stay forever
No One - Alicia Keys

45. Here we go again with the beats
Got the feelin' - 5ive

46. Tonight you're mine, completely
Will you still love me tomorrow - Amy Winehouse

47. Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just fine
Mr Brightside - The Killers

48. We got stars directing our fates
Millennium - Robbie Williams

49. Street's like a jungle so call the police
Girls and Boys - Blur

50. Well now, we call this the act of mating
The Bad Touch - The Bloodhound Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment