Sunday, December 21, 2008

A new game

Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line (unless the first line reveals the song title) from the first 50 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: To get credit, be sure to clarify title and artist. :)
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game post your own!

I've had a bit of time up my sleeve to prepare this one...

1. When you're walking down the street and a man tries to get your business
2. Suddenly I can't stay in this room
3. Well he shouted out his last word and he stumbled through the yard
4. We passed upon the stairs
5. Remembering the warm summer nights
6. Up so early feel so bright
7. I've been up and down
8. This will be an uncertain time for us
9. Paint no illusion, try to click with what you've got
10. Sara spelled without a "h" was getting bored
11. Can't explain all the feelings that you're making me feel
12. Do you think, everything, everyone is going mental?
13. Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya
14. What a drag it is, the shape I'm in
15. I don't think it's going to happen anymore
16. Baby when I met you there was peace unknown
17. You say yes, I say no
18. Hey girl, is he everything you wanted in a man?
19. Sometimes I feel like I can't move on
20. She came all the way from America
21. The snow can wait, I forgot my mittens
22. Joseph's face was black as night
23. Take a minute girl, come sit down
24. It's funny how, even now
25. Time goes by, so slowly
26. Shotting from the hip
27. High on a hill with the lonely goatherd
28. My girl, my girl don't lie to me
29. Physic spies from China try to steal your mind elation
30. I know I stand in line until you think you have the time to spend an evening with me
31. Sometimes, is never quite enough
32. You're all I have in this teenage twilight
33. Got caught daydreamin' again
34. Johnny wanna be a big star
35. Hello everybody, welcome today to the wonderful world of you
36. Caroline, see Caroline all the boys would say she's mighty fine
37. You sit there in your heartache
38. It's the perfect time of year somewhere far away from here
39. Pop, six, squish, oh oh, Cicero, Lipschitz
40. My last girlfriend didn't like me
41. I want to, I want to be someone else or I'll explode
42. The gold road's sure a long road
43. She spends too much time with herself every night
44. I just want you close, where you can stay forever
45. Here we go again with the beats
46. Tonight you're mine, completely
47. Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just fine
48. We got stars directing our fates
49. Street's like a jungle so call the police
50. Well now, we call this the act of mating

Hmmmm, 30 points to the person who gets the most correct...

No comments:

Post a Comment