Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Home is where the appetite is

It was a bit of a long, boring, uncomfortable journey home, but I made it home. Adam, formerly known on this blog as Sneaky Little Bastard, very conveniently had a meeting at the airport and then near my house, so he picked me up and drove me home. What a relief to not have to get the train!!

So, I'm now back on the Gold Coast, very much enjoying Mum's baking (I can't stop eating!!) and trying not to think about being an unemployed bum!

I'm pretty sure this blog will be a bit quite over the next week or so...in very exciting news, Em (my best mate from Bangladesh) is coming up to visit me from Melbourne for a few days. Yea!! Hopefully after the excitement of Christmas and New Year's some good news on the job front will come along.

In the meantime, here are some pics from Bolivia.









No comments:

Post a Comment