Saturday, December 20, 2008

All my bags are packed...

...I'm ready to go. I've done pretty well with my limited packing, I still only have the carry on bag I bought with me, though it probably weighs around 10kg now, rather than the 6.5kg it was when I left home 3 months ago. I also have my (second) handbag, which is chock full, and one extra little hand carry bag that's stuffed with Christmas presents. This travelling light business has been fantastic, I highly recommend it!

My flight out of Lima is at 1:40am tonight/tomorrow, and then a fabulous 16 hour stopover in LAX, can't wait for that...I'm sure there will be a couple of "I'm bored, entertain me" posts during that time, otherwise, I'll be home on Monday morning. Most of me is excited to be going home, but it's a close second to the part of me that wishes I could keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment