Sunday, October 19, 2008

Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream?

We all got into LA yesterday afternoon (even though I was on a different flight, on quite possibly the smallest plane ever invented!) and had the most amazing sushi for dinner. Really, really incredible.

Anyways, today's we've done a bit of walking around Sunset and Hollywood Blvd and took some touristy photos of stars and footprints...I found my man!!





Both Matt and George had much bigger footprints than I could fit my awesome new orange striped Adidas into, but Gene Kelly had itty bitty feet.

And then we found the ooga chucking David Hasslehoff!!



Did you know that the below man has counted to infinity twice, and CAN divide by zero?



And you'll have to take my word for it, but this is Vardy doing the funky chicken on Kevin Bacon



Good times, good times!

The crazy three fly out tonight to go back home and to work (*snicker*) whereas I'm jumping in a hire car and driving out of Hollywood tomorrow morning. I decided to pay a little bit more to fulfill a long standing dream of driving along the Californian coastline in a convertible, and unfortunately, the only convertible the Hertz man has available is a MUSTANG!! Oh yeah!!

Where am I going tomorrow? I don't know myself, I've got a map and I'll see where I end up.

Catch me if you can!

10 points if you know what movie the subject is from...

2 comments:

  1. Pretty Woman!!! What can I get with my 10 points?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, you get to save up those points to add more to and then cash in at a later date on a super duper amazing prize!

    ReplyDelete